Creating Calendars, Events and Categories
Instructions to create calendars, events and categories with WordPress Calendar plugin.
On the left menu select Calendar > Calendars > Add a Calendar. Add a title for the calendar.
Default Year. Specify the year that is displayed by default.
Default month. Specify the month that is displayed by default.
Use 12 hour time format. Choose the time format of your calendar.
Published. Choose whether to publish the calendar or not.
On the left menu select Calendar > Calendars. Select a calendar from the list. Click on the Add an Event button for creating a new event. If you want to edit an existing event, simply click on its title in the list of events.
Title. Add a title for the event.
Select Category. Choose the category/categories of the events.
Date. Provide the date of the event.
Time. Set the start and the end time for the event.
Note. Write the description of the event.
Published. Choose whether to publish the event or not.
Repeat Event. Choose the frequency for repeating the events.
- Don’t repeat this event.
- Repeat daily. Choose the frequency of the days for repeating the events.
- Repeat weekly. Choose the quantity of the weeks and a weekday for repeating the events.
- Repeat monthly. Choose the quantity of the months and the quantity of the weekdays for repeating the events.
- Repeat yearly. Choose the quantity of the years, choose a month and the frequency of the week and weekdays.
- Repeat until. Choose the end date for repeating each event.
Save. Click the “Save” button to save the created event.
Creating Event Categories
On the left menu select Calendar > Event Category.
Click on the Add a Category button for creating a new category. If you want to edit an existing category, simply move the mouse on its title and press Edit button.
Category Title. Specify the title for the category.
Category Color. Choose the color for the category.
Category Description. Provide a description for the category.
Published. Choose whether to publish the category or not.