Adding Files to WordPress Media Library
Instructions to add files to WordPress Media Library.
To add media:
1. Go to Media tab to manage your media files.
2. Click the Add New button to upload media files from your PC.
3. In open window click the Select files button or just drop files anywhere to upload.
4. Click the Insert into post button after file uploading.
- Use the Media Library to observe WordPress media collection and your uploaded files.
- Use the All media items or All dates drop-down list to orientate in the Media Library faster.
- The Bulk Select button helps you to manage several media items.
- The Search field lets you find a certain media file.