Configuring Homepage Settings
Instructions to configure homepage in themes.
Creating custom link menu item
The Custom Link element allows you to scroll to a specific part of the website vertical carousel. To create custom link do the following:
1. Go to Customize > Homepage.
2. Click the item you want to scroll to (for example Category tabs) and copy URL link.
3. Go to Appearance > Menus.
4. Open the Custom Links window and paste the copied URL.
5. Enter the name of the menu item in the Link Text box (for example, Tabs).
6. Click the Add to Menu button. The new item appears at the bottom of the Menu Structure pane.
7. Click the Save Menu button.