Updating WordPress Theme
To update your WordPress theme:
- Click Appearance > Theme Options > Theme updates.
- In the window that pops up you can observe:
- The current version of your theme
- What version is available
- What bugs were fixed and what changes were made in the new product
- Download the latest version of your theme.
- Activate any other theme, installed on your website.
- Click the theme that you want to delete, and then click Delete.
- To install the updated version of the theme, click Add New.
- Click the Upload Theme button.
- Choose file and click Install Now.