Google Maps WD Control Settings.
In this section you will learn how to edit the Control settings of the WordPress Google Maps plugin.
Here you can configure map controls and change their positions :
- Zoom Control. Contains + and - buttons to zoom in and zoom out the map.
- Map Type Control. Allows the users to change from roadmap to satellite view.
- Scale Control. Displays the scale of the map and can be changed.
- Street View Control. Displays a human icon and allow switching to street view for certain location.
- Fullscreen Control. Displays the map in fullscreen mode.
Rotate Control feature is only available with Satellite mode, when you have close-up view of the location and can use it to rotate the satellite-created image.